Retouch Lite is a functional and responsive theme perfect for your business’s online presence. Although its main purpose is business, Retouch Lite looks great as a personal blog theme too.
* Responsive layout.
* Panel Page Template.
* Blank Page Template.
* Jetpack.me compatibility for Portfolio and Testimonial Custom Post Types.
* The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= I don’t see the Testimonial menu in my admin, where can I find it? =
To make the Testimonial menu appear in your admin, you need to install the [Jetpack plugin](http://jetpack.me) because it has the required code needed to make [custom post types](http://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Types#Custom_Post_Types) work for the theme.
Once Jetpack is active, the Testimonial menu will appear in your admin, in addition to standard blog posts. No special Jetpack module is needed and a WordPress.com connection is not required for the Testimonial feature to function. Testimonial will work on a localhost installation of WordPress if you add this line to `wp-config.php`:
`define( ‘JETPACK_DEV_DEBUG’, TRUE );`
= How to setup the front page like the demo site? =
The demo site URL: http://wobootstrap.com/themes/retouch-lite/
When you first activate Retouch Lite, you’ll see your posts in a traditional blog format. If you’d like to use the Panel Page Template as the Front Page of your site, as the demo site does, it’s simple to configure:
1. Create or edit a page, and assign it to the Panel Page Template from the Page Attributes module.
2. Go to Settings > Reading and set “Front page displays” to “A static page”.
3. Select the page you just assigned the Panel Page Template to as “Front page” and set another page as the “Posts page” to display your blog posts.
4. Add some [subpages](https://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#To_create_a_subpage) to the page to which you just assigned the Panel Page Template.
== Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels) ==
1. The container width is 1140px on large screen when using the Panel Page Template.
2. A widget in the sidebar and a widget in the footer when it’s a 3-column layout is 33.33333% of the container.
3. A widget in the footer when it’s a one-column layout is 1140px on large screen.
4. A widget in the footer when it’s a two-column layout is 50% of the container.
5. Featured Images for posts and pages are 100% of the container.
6. Featured Images for testimonials are 150 wide by 150 high.
== Credits ==
* Based on Hybrid Core: A WordPress Theme Framework http://themehybrid.com/hybrid-core/, (C) 2017 WoBootstrap, Inc., licensed under [GPL2](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, licensed under [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
* Genericons: font by Automattic (http://automattic.com/), licensed under [GPL2](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* Images: images by Unsplash (https://unsplash.com), licensed under [CC0](http://creativecommons.org/choose/zero/)
* Bootstrap 4 https://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/
== Changelog ==
= 4 April 2017 =
* Initial release